Shipping & Returns
RJ delivers to Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane metropolitan areas via courier services or our own drivers. In most cases, your delivery will arrive in 3-10 business days. You will be notified when your item has been shipped. Please note that delivery fees quoted are for Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane metropolitan areas only. If you wish to organise your own pick up and delivery, please call 02 9299 9090 for further details.
As some of our furniture is considered a heavy or bulky item, you may need to assist the Courier delivering the item to your door; you agree to this condition as part of your purchase. If this is not possible, please contact us to arrange for an additional person to assist with the delivery for which additional costs will apply. Please note that our standard delivery is flat pack only and does not include assembly or rubbish removal. If you require assembly, please contact us for a quote.
For ‘FREE Shipping’ items, RJ reserves the right not to honour FREE delivery or charge a fee to deliver, in very rare circumstances whereby the delivery to your area causes a significant increase the cost. If you have any further questions on this please contact us via email or phone.
OUR RETURNS / EXCHANGES POLICY
If any product you receive is damaged or faulty through no fault of your own, it will be repaired, replaced or refunded at our discretion, and at no cost to you. If you notice any damage to your goods please notify our delivery drivers or our Customer Service team on 02 9299 9090 within 24 hours of delivery. We recommend you thoroughly inspect your goods when they arrive. We may require confirmation of the damage by way of a photograph for damage assessment. If organising a courier yourself, please note we are not liable for damages in transit, please contact your courier or our Customer Service team on 02 9299 9090 if this does happen.
RJ warrants the goods to be free from defect in design, workmanship or materials for the period of 10 years following delivery on workstations and five years on chairs. RJ shall not be responsible for any repairs or rectification due to misuse or damage by others; fair wear and tear is excluded. For the purposes of this warranty the term ‘customer’ is defined as the entity or individual acquiring a new RJ product.
- Replacement parts are available for 10 years for PACE, NEXT, Tranzyt and PIKE upon request.
- Panel Fabric – as per Fabric Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Steel pedestals – 5 years following delivery, excluding locks.
- Softwired Electrical – as per Manufacturer’s Warranty.
We value your trust. All of our employees adhere to the highest ethical standards in gathering, using and safeguarding any information that you choose to give us. We do not rent, sell or exchange information about our website visitors. We restrict access to visitor information to qualified RJ Office P/L employees. Third parties who require access to RJ Office P/L visitor information in order to provide operational or other support services to us are required to comply with our high standards of security. We gather only the visitor information that is needed to administer our business and enhance and improve our website.
Terms & Conditions
5. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
6. The information is provided by RJ Office Pty Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
7. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
8. To the extent permitted by law, but subject to clause 11 below, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may suffer or incur (directly or indirectly) in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on the services or the information contained on or accessed through this website.
9. You are responsible for protecting your computer systems. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of the website.
Third party websites
12. Our website may link you to other websites on the internet. These other websites are not under our control and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such websites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the website by us or any association with its operators.
13. Accessing any third party website is your decision and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable to you in any way for:
a. your use of a linked website or any loss or damage incurred arising out of or in connection with such use; and
b. the content or practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website.
Notice of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe that a user of the website has infringed your intellectual property rights, please notify us in writing, by email or mail to the address listed below. You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt and notice of a claim of infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from the Site without liability.
RJ Office Pty Ltd
25 Shelley Street, King Street Wharf
15. The trade marks, service marks and logos ("Trade Marks") used in this website are our registered or unregistered Trade Marks or are owned by the an identified third party. No Trade Mark may be copied, reproduced, adapted or transmitted in any form without the relevant owner's consent.
Use of website information
16. The information and material in this website (unless otherwise stated) is provided solely for personal use only.
17. You agree that you will not (either yourself or through any third party):
a. use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process (Automated Process) to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on this website, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through this website, without our prior written permission;
b. use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through this website with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
c. use any information on or accessed through this website for any commercial purpose (including but not limited to market research, the provision of pricing estimates or 'shadow shopping') or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
d. use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
e. take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to this website;
f. reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with this website;
g. copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from this website without our prior written permission; or
h. use this website for any other unlawful purpose or activity.
Reviews, comments, communications and other content
20. You may post reviews, comments and other content on the Site and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information ("Material"), as long as it is not illegal, obscene, objectionable, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam". We reserve the right to remove or edit any Material.
21. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. If you believe that any content on or advertised for sale contains a defamatory statement, or that your intellectual property rights are being infringed by an item or information service, please notify us by contacting customer service. We will investigate any such claims and respond accordingly.
22. If you post or submit Material, you grant to us:
a. a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Material throughout the world in any media; and
b. the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the Material.
23. You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with the Material. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect creation of the above rights, including the execution of any deeds and documents, at our request.
24. You represent and warrant that:
a. you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Material; and
b. as at the date that the Material is posted:
i. it is accurate;
ii. use of the Material will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory), and
you indemnify us against all claims brought by a third party against us arising out of or in connection with the Material.
27. We may give you notice by electronic mail, conventional mail, facsimile or personal service. You may give us notice by email to the email address specified in the “Contact Us” section of our website.