Introducing M/Connect 2 — a new USB docking station that provides power delivery to USB-C and Thunderbolt notebooks while being backwards compatible to USB 3.0 notebooks. This offers a universal solution during the transition from USB 3.0. M/Connect 2 can be integrated into any Humanscale Monitor Arm or be independently mounted to the desk without an arm.
M/Connect 2's innovative split dock technology allows all cables to be connected under the desk and off the work surface, which limits accessibility to connections the user doesn't require. An easily accessible hub on the desk provides the user with immediate access to data, charging and audio ports.
- Provides power delivery to USB-C notebooks while backwards compatible to also support USB 3.0 notebooks
- Compatibility with Thunderbolt notebooks makes M/Connect 2 a universal solution that is perfect during the transition from USB 3.0
- Supports 4K video resolution for up to 2 monitors or 1 monitor at 5K
- (7) USB ports for data and charging, including (2) 2.4A Type-A high-speed charging ports and (1) 3A Type-C high-speed charging port
- The Type-C charging port and (1) Type-A high speed charging port are not connected to the computer to accommodate charging when security is an issue
- Integrated cable management through monitor arm
- Available without Monitor Arm as a Stand Alone Split Dock
- Combination headphone/microphone port provides a convenient connection for headphones or speakers
- Supports every style and color of Humanscale monitor arm
- Kensington Security Lock Slot available for both the hub and dock for additional security and theft protection